A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
• Try to save a parking space for the truck (45 feet).
• Packing should be completed before the day of the move.
• Identify where the items are to go in the new location: number code rooms in new house with a broad magic marker. The number code should be on the two sides of the box and the top. Label the room with the corresponding number. NON permanent stick labels for furniture should be used for identification. Keep a marker available for identification of wardrobe boxes.
• Inform us of any items that will need to be packed on moving day; mirrors, lamps, etc.
• Inform us of any item that will need to disassembled or removed from walls.
• Appliances will need to be disconnected. Gas appliances should be disconnected and capped before the day of the move.
• Electronic equipment should be prepared for the move.
• Jewelry, firearms or negoiables should be handled by the customer only.
• We are not permitted to move toxic or flammable materials.
• Valuables such as wallets or purses should be put away during the move. We suggest locking in the trunk of the car. Moving trucks in front of the premises attracts curious passersby.
• Household pets need to be accommodated before the day of the move.