A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
• Have the appropriate materials for the items to be packed.
• Here is the suggested box list.
• Think 360 degrees when wrapping and placing items in the box based on the way the item is used; for example, vases and stemware should be straight up and down. This placement puts less stress on the structure of the item.
• BIG EXCEPTION: flat plates should go on their rim after wrapping individually.
• All filled bottles, jars and sprays should be tightly closed.
• Mark fragile items clearly using arrows to indicate top of box.
• All boxes should be filled completely.
• All boxes should be taped closed on top and bottom.
• Plants in ceramic pots (small) should be boxed.
• Keep boxes out of doorways and away from furniture.